“We do simple things, because simple things simply work better.”
We develop strategic frameworks, adapt business models and finetune brand propositions to help you survive and thrive in the age of digital disruption. Simplicity and customer-centricity are the corner stones of our approach.
SimplicityBusiness in the digital age is getting more and more complex. Competition is only one mouse click away. This will not change. The more complex your business is, the harder it gets for your customers to understand the true value of you offering. That is why we believe you have to simplify your value proposition whenever that is possible.
Customer-centricityPeople increasingly ignore all types of push whenever that is possible. They do no longer want brands to tell them what to do. The more you can provide them with relevant products and services, the more they will trust and like you. We therefore start from your customers' perspective to transform your proposition into a future-proof customer-centric strategy.
When do you need us?
- When you have great products or services, but nobody knows
- When your competitors are doing better, although their offering is less qualitative than yours
- When your brand architecture has become too complex
- When you want to boost your international presence with a business model that works
- When your organization is changing and you want to reflect on your business model
- When your website is all about you and doesn’t reflect your customers’ needs
What to expect?
Tailor-made and customer-centric solutions
- Business model innovation
- Disruptive strategies
- Brand architecture
- Identity building & messaging strategies
- Tailor-made consultancy
- In-company advisory services
- Trainings & workshops
- Guest speaking
Why choose us?
- Because we understand that your goal is a dream with a deadline
- Because we have a passion for transforming complex company selling propositions into simple customer value propostions
- Because we have business experience in a wide variety of industries, where we discovered the huge advantages of making business models simple and customer-centric
- Because we are pragmatic, and can quickly turn a tailor-made strategy into a concrete action plan
- Because we have the strange habit of running into customers who explain us that their business is the most complex one you can imagine
- Because we have a proven track record in making complex stuff simple
- Because we understand the dynamics of digital disruption